Coronet SecureCloud clients ensure that your users access your cloud services from trusted devices and while connected to trusted networks.
The deployment of clients requires installation and activation.
You can download and install SecureCloud client applications from our download page.
Once installed, users should activate their SecureCloud client applications by using their corporate email address.
In case you would like to associate with your corporate account users who do not have a corporate email address, you can provide them with license keys to be used for device activation by following these steps:
- Go to MANAGE→Devices in the console’s menu.
- Click the Add Users/Enrollment Codes button
- Type in users’ email address
- Check “Allocate new licenses” and allocate a few licenses for each user (typically 3-4 should be enough to be used by their different devices)
- Check “Send enrollment codes to emails”
- Click OK
An email will be sent to these users with a list of enrollment codes they can use to activate their Coronet SecureCloud application.
To encourage your users to install the Coronet client, you can use the "User Access" rule, select the "No Coronet clients installed" trigger and select the desirable action.