When you install the Coronet Windows application, two pieces of software are actually installed:
The "Coronet client"
- Responsible for the User Interface, device vulnerability assessment, and network security assessment
- Installed per-user and requires user privileges
- Shows as "Coronet Cyber Security" in the Task Manager
The "Coronet agent"
- Responsible for the anti-malware detection and mitigation
- Installed per-device and requires admin privileges
- Shows as "pid - xxxxxx / coronet-agent" in the Task Manager
On a multi-user PC, install the Coronet client for each user you wish to protect.
To uninstall, uninstall first the Coronet client and then the Coronet agent.
See also "How to use automatic client activation"