An admin account is required during initial service setup.
Please use either Microsoft Office 365 Global Admin credentials and/or Google Workspace Super Admin credentials to sign up for service and follow the instructions below. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Coro support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office 365 Sign up
- Go to the Sign up/Log In page (https://secure.coro.net/login) and select the SIGN UP link, then select to sign up with your Office 365 account
- Your O365 Account will pop up. Select the O365 Account you will use with Coro
- Accept the permissions requested
- Continue to Finish Set Up
- Next, make sure you select connect the requested data
- Make sure that Auditing is turned on in your O365 Account
- Accept the additional Permissions and Confirm your settings
- You will see a Success pop up
- Go to your dashboard!
Google Workspace Sign up
- Go to the Sign up/Log In page (https://secure.coro.net/login) and select the SIGN UP link, then select to sign up with your Google Workspace account
- Select the Workspace account you want to connect when prompted by Google
- Grant the requested permissions in your Google Admin portal
- Meet your Coro Dashboard!