Protecting users and user groups is a very simple process in Coro. Simply follow these steps:
1. Go to your Coro dashboard and select the SETTINGS ICON in the top right hand corner
2. Select PROTECTED USERS
3. To add users select the Users tab and then click the ADD USERS button
4. Enter the USERNAME(s) you want to protect. Coro will auto-populate the results as you type:
5. You can also add ALL USERS by selecting ADD USERS and selecting ADD PROTECTION TO ALL USERS in the drop down menu.
5. To add user groups select the Groups tab and the click the ADD GROUPS button
6. Enter the GROUP(s) you'd like to protect. Coro will auto-populate results as you type:
Note: In order to add users and user groups you must have a SaaS service connected to your Coro account.
If you have any questions about adding users or user groups, please contact email@example.com