Stage 1: Creating Application
- To create a new application, log into your Box developer console (https://app.box.com/developers/services) and click on Create New app
- Choose Custom App and click Next
3. Choose Server Authentication (with JWT), type in a name for the Coro app in the "App Name" field and click "Create app"
Stage 2: Configure the Application
- Switch to the Configuration tab and set the following permissions:
- In the App Access Level section, select App + Enterprise Access
- In the Application Scopes/Content actions section, leave as default (only Read all files and folders stored in Box is checked)
- In the Application Scopes/Administrative actions and Application Scopes/Developer options sections check all
- In the Advanced Features section check all
- Click Save changes at the top-right corner of the screen
- Scroll down to the Add and Manage Public Keys section and select Generate a Public/Private keypair. Note that you will be required to confirm the operation with 2FA (two-factor-authentication) process
- Save the configuration file that has been downloaded. This file will be used later in the Coro console as a configuration file (Stage 3). Click OK to close the message and click Save changes again
- Switch to the Authorization tab and Click Review and Submit
- Click Submit at the opened window
- Click Back to My account at the bottom-left corner of the screen
- Click Admin console at the bottom-left corner of the screen to navigate to your Box admin screen
- Click Apps on the left-side menu and switch to the Custom Apps Manager tab.
Find the record of your newly created Coro app, click the 3-dots menu on the right side of the line and select Authorize App
- Click Authorize in the opened window
Stage 3: Upload Configuration File to Coro
- Navigate to your Coro console/Control Panel/Cloud applications.
- Click Connect next to the Box line.
- Upload the configuration file you have saved in Stage 2 and click Confirm
Your Box account should now be connected to and protected by Coro.
If you have any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org