To sign up, you'll need an enterprise email account for which you have admin privileges.
Signing up to the Coro service provides your organization with a dedicated Coro workspace, setting it up from the get-go for security and privacy monitoring of your and your users' Microsoft 365 and/or Google Workspace accounts, including their email activity as well as data storage and use.
You get started, sign up and create a workspace with:
Sign up with Office 365
Note: Only the IT administrator can sign up for the Coro service via Microsoft 365 with a Microsoft 365 business account, using their Microsoft 365 Global Admin credentials for OAuth authentication.
- Go to the Coro Sign-up page and select "Sign up with your Microsoft365 admin account".
- The sign-up process is delegated to Microsoft 365. Make sure you sign-in to Microsoft 365 with your Global Admin credentials.
- Accept the requested permissions.
- Once the permissions are granted, the sign-up is re-directed back to Coro.
- Select Finish Set Up and follow the next guided two-step process:
- Select Connect. This selection will again re-direct the process to Microsoft 365 where you are requested to Accept additional permissions.
- You are asked to verify that Auditing in your Microsoft 365 account (under Security & Investigation / Audit log search) is turned On.
- Once you Confirm that in the Coro dialog, the process is successfully accomplished.
Sign up with Google Workspace
Signing up for the Coro service via Google Workspace is done by the IT administrator of your Google Workspace business account, using her Google Workspace Super Admin credentials for OAuth authentication.
- Go to the Coro Sign-up page and select "Sign up with your Google Workspace admin account".
- The sign-up process is delegated to Google Workspace. Please make sure you sign-in to Google Workspace with your Super Admin credentials.
- Grant the requested permissions in your Google Admin portal.